Highlights from past years
Comments from the "girls with nerve"
Their favorite parts of camp:
- "Going to the labs and getting to see how things are first hand, instead of just hearing about it."
- "Getting hands on experience with human brains and getting to tour some labs."
- "Everybody was very welcoming and helpful."
- "The new experiences and all of the people at camp. The Girls with Nerve camp felt like a very fun, accepting environment. I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of this camp!"
- "It was very enjoyable and I think other girls will really like and appreciate the information and activities you will provide for them."
- "Thank you so much for the experience and the new knowledge!! I had a great time and wished it was longer!"
Contact us at email@example.com
Our camp is based on the Girls with Nerve program created by Dr. Kristine Snyder at the University of Michigan in 2013. The Indiana University version began in 2017, thanks to the efforts of Dr. Jasmine Mirdamadi, who volunteered at the Michigan camp when she was an undergraduate there!